I. General provisions
- The data controller and owner of the website www.tastik.lt (hereinafter referred to as the „Data Controller“) is MB „Tastik“, company code 305545776, VAT payer code LT100014284114, registered office at Jaunimo g. 1-10, Marijampolė, Republic of Lithuania, e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Rules of personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the „Rules“) regulate the basic principles of collection, processing and storage of personal data, which are used by the Data Controller when processing the Buyer‘s personal data.
- Efforts are made to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation).
- The processing of the Buyer‘s personal data shall be governed by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the collection of such data, as well as by these Terms and Conditions.
II. Processing of personal data
- The Buyer agrees to the processing of the personal data that he voluntarily provides at the time of ordering in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer has the right to access his/her personal data and the right to have his/her personal data rectified or removed if it is incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate or inaccurate, by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case, the Seller must immediately comply with the Buyer‘s request (within 20 days).
- The Data Controller recognises and respects the right to privacy of each Buyer who places an order on the online shop www.tastik.lt. The Data Controller collects and uses the Buyer‘s personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information provided by the online shop at the time of ordering) for the purpose of processing orders for goods or services or for the fulfilment of any other contractual obligations assumed.
- The Customer may, when placing an order, express his/her consent/non-consent to the use of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes. He/she does so by ticking the box (I agree to the use of my personal data for direct marketing purposes). The Data Controller sends the newsletter to the email address indicated by the customer and provides the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter (at the end of the newsletter there is an option to „unsubscribe“ – by clicking on this option the customer will no longer receive the newsletter).
- The Data Controller undertakes not to disclose the Customer‘s personal data to third parties, except for the Data Controller‘s partners who provide delivery services or other services related to the proper execution of the Customer‘s order. In all other cases, the Buyer‘s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Personal data shall be processed using secure means to protect such data from unauthorised destruction, disclosure or other unlawful acts.
III. Modification of the Rules
- Amendments or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall enter into force from the date of their publication, i.e. from the date they are published on the Online Shop.
- If the Buyer does not agree with the new version of the Terms and Conditions, the Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from them in writing.
- If the Customer continues to use the services provided by the Online Shop after the addition or amendment of the Terms and Conditions, the Customer shall be deemed to accept the new version of the Terms and Conditions.
IV. Provision and transmission of information
- All communications relating to the processing of personal data shall be made to the Data Controller by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Controller shall reply in the same form in which the notification or complaint was received.
- Purposes of using cookies:
17.1. for the purpose of creating a shopping cart (for the website’s core business) and for the purpose of calculating website visitor statistics. When using the website, the customer may be required to register in order to order the products offered on the website. In this case, the Customer will be required to provide personal data (such as name, email address, telephone number, etc.). The Data Controller shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to use in any lawful manner all information and data provided by the person, whether through registration or otherwise. A cookie for the creation of a shopping cart is created when the user uploads items to the shopping cart and is deleted when the user closes (logs out) the website window (ends the session).
|_fbp||3 months||Facebook Pixel Analytics tracking.|
|_ga||24 months||Google Analytics tracking.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|pll_language||1 year||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||2 days||The cookie contains information identifying the customer and session expiration time. For guest shoppers this a randomly generated cryptographically strong ID.|
- The Customer may allow or refuse the setting of cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to change your browser preferences if you do not wish to accept cookies or to receive a warning message before they are set. You can find out more about cookies and how to manage them at AboutCookies.org. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use the interactive features of this website.
- The data subject’s consent is not required if cookies are used on the website of the online shop to create a shopping cart for the goods selected by the customer, etc.
- No personal data of the customer is collected by means of cookies.
- No information is provided to any third party during the recording of the necessary cookies.
- Removal of cookies:
22.1. Google Chrome.
22.3. Mozilla Firefox.
22.5. Microsoft Edge.
22.6. Microsoft Internet Explorer.
VI. Transfer of personal data to third parties
- In order to assess the quality of the goods purchased by the customer, the customer may be contacted by e-mail after the order has been fulfilled and asked to leave feedback and to evaluate the product purchased. For this purpose, the customer‘s e-mail address may be passed on to third parties.
- When visitors subscribe to the newsletter and provide their email address, this may be passed on to third parties.